The following is important Forest Cove POA News and Community Information:
1. A community meeting with the Trinity River Authority (TRA) and Army Corp of Engineers (ACE)
regarding dredging in Lake Livingston was held on November 17, 2022.
2. The 2023 annual operating maintenance dues invoice will go out mid December. POA Maintenance fees remain unchanged at $100. This year the invoice will go out via USPS rather than email.
3. Deed Restriction Amendments - there are two amendment changes to the current Deed Restrictions for which we will need signatures from the property owners. These include:
- Allow the use of email to distribute ballots when electing officers. (Potential annual savings for the POA: $200.00.)
- Allow Lot R57004 at the very end of Edgewater Way to be sold. This bulkheaded lot is primarily under water, has never been useful to our community and adds no benefit to the subdivision. It does incur costs to the POA each year in terms of taxes, insurance, and maintenance.
Subscribe below to receive the Forest Cove News & Events blog.