Our Nominating Committee for the 2022-2023 election year consists of:
- Alicia Stobbe
- Connie Hodde
- Vina Wulf
Calling for Nominations for Fiscal Year – October 1, 2022 through September 30, 2023
As a property owner in Forest Cove, you can nominate yourself or any other property owner to serve on the Board of Directors (BOD). We are in need of nominees who can commit to serve on the Board for a minimum of two years. The nominees will serve as Vice President for the 2022-2023 term, and will then serve as President for the 2023-2024 term.
The Forest Cove BOD consists of a President, Vice President, and Treasurer. Incumbents are:
- Dennis Hamlin – President until Friday, September 30, at which time his one-year term expires.
- Jeff Zuspan – Vice-President until Friday, September 30, at which time he will then become President of the POA according to our Bylaws.
- Phil Kurkoski – Treasurer and will remain on the board as Treasurer.
Please note that per the POA Bylaws, the position of Secretary, currently held by Karen Black, is
considered an Officer, not a member of the BOD. The Secretary is selected by the BOD. If you are interested in serving in this capacity, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Dates for the Upcoming Election
- The new Board takes effect October 1, 2022 and serves through September 30, 2023.
- Board election ballots/proxies are due back to the Nominating Committee for counting on Saturday, September 10, 2022.
- Ballots are to be sent by mail/email 10-30 days prior to the election date of September 10, 2022.
- The ballots/proxies will be mailed to all property owners, posted in News & Events on the website (https://www.forestcovepoa.com/#news-and-events), and emailed to make it as convenient as possible for everyone to vote.
Requirements for Nominees / Property Owners Who Accept Their Nominations
Nominees are asked to put together a brief synopsis with headshot (optional) of who you are and what you bring to the community such as:
- Brief experience clause/CV – not more than 150 words.
- Why do you want to serve?
- Date moved into Forest Cove.
- Do you have volunteer experience within the community and/or other communities?
- What level of computer skills do you have?
- Head shot (optional).
- Permission to publish on the website.
- Any other notes of interest.
The Cove (Forest Cove) Board of Directors
Subscribe below to get your news first!